CNA / Caregiver
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) to become a part of our facility's compassionate care-giving team. The CNA will interact directly with patients, providing comfort, monitoring vital signs and assisting with daily living needs. We are searching for a dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual to be a vital link between our patients and the nurses and other facility staff. Potential for $.50 raise within your first 3 months based on performance.
- Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures and abide by federal, state and local requirements.
- Assist the nurses and other staff as needed.
- Check vital signs and record daily information in the patient's chart.
- Assist with daily living activities.
- Help patients with personal hygiene.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to handle multiple tasks safely and effectively.
- High tolerance for working under pressure and handling critical situations with a cool head.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to communicate sensitive information with empathy ("bedside manner").
- Able to pass a background check.
- Drug screen before hire.
- Acquire food handlers permit within two weeks of hire.
- Experience nice but not a must.
Ogden, UT 84404